In the midst of constantly hearing these doom and gloom statements over the past few years, we sat down and asked this question – is anyone even actively telling the next generation about a career as a professional truck driver? Then, we asked this question – how are high schoolers going to know about a great career in trucking if someone doesn’t tell them?
Our goal is simple – plant as many seeds as possible in the minds of high school students and know that if the industry rallies around this idea – we will reap the benefits in the future.
If you walked into a high school, you’d see posters for various trade industries like welding, HVAC, and mechanics, and you’d also see posters for various branches of the military. If you go to career days at these same high schools, these groups would have booths set up. You rarely see anything about trucking. Whether it be a classroom presentation or a career day, the Tomorrow’s Truckers program is already fully designed with posters, presentation materials, an Instagram border, brochures, and a fully functioning social media campaign.
We know you to be the voice of Tomorrow’s Truckers in your community. We need you to be the seed planter in 3-4 high schools each semester. If we get 500 Tomorrow’s Truckers representatives throughout the US talking to 500 students a year, that would be 250,000 students a year that would learn about a career as a professional truck driver.
Join us today in this movement as we all search for Tomorrow’s Truckers.
How Americans Feel About The Trucking Industry Today
- 67% of American drivers have a "high regard" for the industry.
- 74% of American drivers believe the trucking industry plays a "very important" role in the nation's economy.
- 70% of motorists are "overwhelmingly positive" about the industry's safety record.
- Over 200 donors
- Over 3,500 subscribers and 22,000 social media followers
- 344M advertising impressions
- 200+ earned media placements totaling 162M impressions