The Moving and Storage Conference is the leading national organization representing household good moving companies and industry suppliers, as well as various state moving and storage associations. The Conference sets household goods government affairs policy positions on Capitol Hill, promotes industry unity and provides a forum for intra-industry debate and collaboration.
The Conference also serves as the leading educator and partner to moving and storage consumers worldwide. We work tirelessly to improve public safety and trust in the relocation market through various avenues, including the development of best practices with our members, rigorous consumer education programs and advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill.
Moving & Storage Leaders Remember Dan McCollister
Leaders from the moving and storage industry recognized the numerous contributions of Dan McCollister and the personal connections he made to so many across the industry.
Read more here: https://www.trucking.org/news-insights/moving-storage-leaders-remember-dan-mccollister
- Top advocacy on Capitol Hill, custom-tailored to the moving and storage industry
- An influential voice in both the federal and state regulatory arenas
- Have a direct and active role in ATA’s legislative, regulatory and educational/consumer-facing advocacy efforts through the Conference’s committees and working groups
- Receive detailed updates on the legislative and regulatory issues that are directly affecting the moving and storage industry
- Automatic enrollment into our Arbitration Services and BOC-3 Filing Program
- Exclusive access and invitations to industry conferences and webinars
- Exclusive opportunity to apply and participate in the industry’s highest certifications and to become designated as a ProMover
ATA Moving and Storage Conference Committees and Working Groups
Through committees and working groups, the Moving and Storage Conference focuses on various aspects of the household goods industry. The following are open for members to join and participate in:
- Government Affairs Committee
- Government Traffic Committee
- Independent Movers Committee
- Industry Image and Standards Committee
- Suppliers Committee
- Legal Affairs Council
- Safety Working Group
- High Value Shipments and Specialty Installation Services Working Group.