The ATA Transportation Security Council is the only national organization dedicated exclusively to addressing, establishing and advancing those policies and practices that achieve maximum security (supply chain personnel, cargo, truck, facility, information and the homeland); effective risk management and loss control, cargo theft reduction, successful claims management; and secure, non-violent work environments.
Who We Support
The Transportation Security Council supports the ATA Homeland Security Policy Committee providing knowledge and experience from leading supply chain security, loss prevention and claims professionals.
- Professional affiliation with the only national organization dedicated to security with the power of American Trucking Associations behind it
- Answers to your questions on security, emergency preparedness, cargo theft, etc.
- News - Bi-Monthly Security News with a Security Poster enclosed; and industry alerts
- Quarterly magazine - Informer
- On-line Membership Directory
- Technical Committee Involvement (focused on Cargo Theft, Homeland Security)
- Joint Initiatives with state and national law enforcement agencies and security/antiterrorism government initiatives
- Seminars, conferences, forums, and exhibits
- Discounts on products, seminars, courses, & conferences
- A Transport Topics subscription valued at $109.00.
|ATA Member||Non-ATA Member|
|For Hire Carrier|
950 N Glebe Rd., Suite 210
Arlington, VA 22203-4181
Phone: (703) 838-1703
Fax: (703) 838-1965