The Agricultural and Food Transporters Conference is the national organization representing motor carrier and allied members of the American Trucking Associations on critical issues affecting agricultural commodity and food transportation. Founded in 1995, AFTC’s mission is to increase the safety, security, profitability and efficiency of transporters of agricultural commodities, food, forest products and natural resources; and to serve as the advocate for its members within the American Trucking Associations and before the government, other organizations and the public. AFTC works to ensure that its members operate in a strong and profitable business environment by helping shape legislation and regulations that impact the agricultural and food transportation industry.
- AFTC provides the expertise in regulatory issues (both federal and state) that affect your operation;
- AFTC is the voice of the industry on Capitol Hill and the regulatory agencies that have oversight of the industry;
- AFTC, in co-operation with state trucking associations, can assist in local enforcement issues that you feel may be incorrect;
- In joining AFTC, you have a voice in setting policy that affects your industry;
- In joining the AFTC, you have an advocate working for you