Advocate for Trucking’s Specialized Sectors
ATA Conferences were formed to advocate on behalf of specific sectors within trucking. In an industry as broad and varied as the goods we haul, our Conferences empower ATA members to focus on the issues unique to their fleets, operations and customers. Think of them as specialized associations within the ATA Federation.
There are five ATA Conferences:
- Agricultural and Food Transporters
- Automobile Carriers
- Government Freight Carriers
- Intermodal Motor Carriers
- Moving and Storage
Each Conference provides its members a platform for policy setting, best-practice sharing, networking and forging life-long friendships. As a Conference Member, you’ll have access to resources, ideas and advocacy tools to enhance the influence of our industry and increase the performance of your business. Each Conference has a full-time ATA staff member dedicated to your needs and advancing your sector’s policy agenda.
As a Conference Member, you’ll help to:
- Strengthen the voice of your specific segment of the trucking industry.
- Set legislative and regulatory policy within your trucking segment.
- Elevate critical issues to help in policy development and formulation.
- Enable growth and innovation.
- Contribute to the direction of program activities and events.
Full ATA members may participate in the Conferences at no additional cost. Moving and storage companies that are not ATA members may participate in the Moving and Storage Conference for an annual due of $1,000.
Ready to Join? Contact ATAmembership@trucking.org.
Want to Learn More? Click on the below tiles…..