Today, leaders with the American Trucking Associations thanked ACT 1, the Allied Committee for the Trucking Industry, for their support after the supplier group renewed its two-year commitment to be the premier sponsor of ATA events.
“ACT 1 has been a tremendous partner for ATA through some very challenging times, and we are thrilled they’ll remain by our side,” said ATA President and CEO Chris Spear. “Their support allows us to continue representing our industry in Washington and across the country, while providing our members with first-class opportunities for education, networking and more.”
The two-year agreement was announced at ATA’s 2021 Mid-Year Management Session, the organization’s first significant in-person event since the start of the Covid pandemic.
“The ACT 1 committee is very pleased to have renewed its sponsorship agreement with the American Trucking Associations,” said ACT 1 President Mike Schwanzl, director of field sales and service, Dana Incorporated. “We are well aligned with the ATA’s vision and look forward to continuing to provide forums for the exchange of ideas and thought leadership for the industry.”
Under this agreement, ACT 1 will be the premier sponsor of many of ATA’s premiere events over the next two years:
- The 2021 and 2022 ATA Technology & Maintenance Council’s Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition;
- The 2021 and 2022 ATA Mid-Year Management Session;
- The 2022 ATA Safety Management Council’s National Truck Driving Championships and National Step Van Driving Championships;
- The 2021 and 2022 ATA’s National Truck Driver Appreciation Week;
- The 2021 and 2022 ATA Management Conference & Exhibition; and
- The 2021 and 2022 ATA SMC & Transportation Security Council’s Safety, Security & Human Resources National Conference & Exhibition
The Allied Committee for the Trucking Industry, ACT 1, is a group of leading industry suppliers dedicated to enhancing the business environment of the transportation industry. ACT 1’s stated mission of providing business leaders with the opportunity to exchange ideas, forge new relationships and build a stronger, more successful industry through networking and social events at the top national industry meetings matches well with ATA’s full slate of industry-leading meetings, conferences, and exhibitions.