Minneapolis, Minnesota – The American Trucking Associations’ Safety Management Council honored several distinguished fleets and industry leaders for their commitment to safety on the highway and in the workplace.
“Safety is a core value for our industry and these carriers and professionals live that value every day,” said SMC Executive Director Jacob Pierce. “We are pleased to honor this year’s winners – all of whom play an important role in building our industry’s safety culture. Motor Carriers, state association executives and our drivers do critical work in promoting and improving safety across our industry and we thank them all for their commitment.”
The winners were recognized at ATA’s 2023 Safety, Security & Human Resources National Conference & Exhibition in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- President’s Trophy - Sponsored by Great West Casualty Company
- Over 100 Million Miles – Old Dominion Freight Line, Thomasville, North Carolina
- Between 25 – 100 Million Miles – Ashley Distribution Services, LTD, Arcadia, Wisconsin
- Under 25 Million Miles – M & W Transportation, Nashville, Tennessee
- 2022 ATA National Driver of the Year – Sponsored by EROAD
- James Self, Whitewood Transport Inc.
- 2022 Excellence in Safety – Sponsored by Great West Casualty Company
- Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association