American Trucking Trends 2019 is the only almanac on U.S. trucking. It serves as a vital source of information on major trucking and transportation issues.
According to the report, trucking industry revenues were $796.7 in 2018 (an increase from 2017), while trucks moved more than 11.49 billion tons of freight (also an increase over 2017).
A sampling of data Trends includes:
- Truck Revenue Forecast: For-Hire & Private Motor Carriers
- Truck freight tonnage
- Number of Class 8 trucks in operation
- Trucking revenues
- Taxes paid by the trucking industry
- Employment data, including number of people working in trucking related jobs throughout all industries, number of drivers, and how many women are truck drivers.
- Number of miles traveled by trucks and the amount of fuel consumed
The complete Trends report is available in book and downloadable PDF formats. ALL TRENDS PDF SALES ARE FINAL. Report not printable from PDF.
If your company is an ATA member or you are an ATA Council Member, please login (top right) to receive member discount.
* Individual-user PDFs can be open on two computers or tablets.
** Group-user PDFs can be open on 10 computers or tablets. Group-users will receive an email with group credentials to open the PDF.