FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Marsh Galloway
November 3, 2014
TMC Announces 2015 Annual Meeting & Exhibition Theme of ‘Fueling the Future’
Arlington, Va. – American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council’s 2015 Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition, themed ‘Fueling the Future,’ will be held February 16-19 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tenn.
The event, which will be highlighted by important discussions about fuel economy standards, alternate fuels, asset utilization and tire deployment strategies, will be the most important meeting of the year for trucking professionals interested in fuel and equipment, as well as maintenance practices to improve the efficiency and profitability of their fleets now and in the future.
“Each year, thousands of trucking professionals attend TMC’s annual meeting to learn the latest in trucking technology and maintenance practices,” said Carl Kirk, vice president of maintenance, information technology & logistics and TMC executive director, “and 2015 will be no different. With fleets more conscious than ever about the bottom line, getting the most out of your equipment is of paramount importance and TMC can help you do just that.”
Among the highlights of this year’s meeting are:
· “Green Trucks, Green Shops, Green Incentives,” a discussion of how to develop and implement an alternate fuel vehicle program;
· “Maximizing Asset Utilization: A Fleet-Service Provider Dialogue,” an examination of outsourced vehicle maintenance;
· TMC Study Group sessions on topics ranging from low-rolling resistance tires to heavy-duty vehicle fuel economy testing;
· An exhibit hall with nearly 400 exhibitors displaying the latest in industry technology, including for the first time an Alternate Fuels Pavilion providing one-stop shopping for the fleet executive who wants to quickly get up to speed on all segments of the alternative fuels market;
· And featured speaker Donald Broughton, chief market strategist for Avondale Partners, providing a “bottoms-up” differentiated dissection of the U.S. economy and financial markets.
Earn discounts on registration as a first-time attendee or for registering before the early registration deadline of January 23.
More information on TMC’s 2015 Annual Meeting – as well as a calendar of future TMC events – for both registrants and exhibitors is available at http://tmc.trucking.org or by calling 703-838-1763.
TMC is America's premier technical society for truck equipment technology and maintenance professionals. TMC features a diverse membership of equipment managers, service-dealers, owner-operators, industry suppliers and manufacturers, educators, academia and others that support the trucking industry. TMC member fleets represent the broad range of industry vocations, including truckload, less-than-truckload, municipal, private, on/off-highway, construction and other operations. Find out more about TMC online at http://tmc.trucking.org.
American Trucking Associations is the largest national trade association for the trucking industry. Through a federation of 50 affiliated state trucking associations and industry-related conferences and councils, ATA is the voice of the industry America depends on most to move our nation’s freight. Follow ATA on Twitter or on Facebook. Trucking Moves America Forward