Learn More Here
ATA U.S. Freight Transportation Forecast to 2029
ATA’s premier economic planning resource, the Forecast profiles the current state of the entire freight transportation industry and provides an outlook for all modes during the next decade. This issue released at a time when the US economy is experiencing The US Freight Transportation Forecast is solid momentum with growth averaging a robust 3.0% annual rate over the second half of last year. It begins with a 2018 , which we forecast and then projects, through 2029, the amount of tonnage to be hauled, the revenue collected from those volumes by mode, as well as retail truck sales over that period and the number of Class 8 vehicles in operation and more. Order your copy today and put data at the heart of your strategic decision making.
A sampling of data found in Forecast includes:
• Economic Forecast Annual Growth Rate
• Domestic Transportation Market by Mode – 2018
• Disposition of Freight by Mode – 2018
• Freight Forecast Summary – All Modes
• Summary of Primary Freight Forecast by Mode – Volume & Revenue
• Truck Volume Forecast: For-Hire & Private Motor Carriers
• Truck Revenue Forecast: For-Hire & Private Motor Carriers
The complete Forecast report is available in book and downloadable PDF formats. ALL FORECAST PDF SALES ARE FINAL. Report not printable from PDF.
* Individual-user PDFs can be open on two computers or tablets.
** Group-user PDFs can be open on 10 computers or tablets. Group-users will receive an email with group credentials to open the PDF.
Learn More Here