The Fleet CyWatch mission is to reduce the impact and frequency of internet crimes and cyber-attacks in the trucking industry through the identification and sharing of information related to cyber adversaries and threats, cybersecurity best practices, automation protocols security in cyber-physical systems, and recommend relevant and developing NIST, SAE, and ISO standards.
- Facilitate information sharing among members regarding cyber-threats, countermeasures and best practices
- Communicate internet crime complaints to appropriate authorities
- Coordinate with ATA’s TMC Cybersecurity Issues Task Force – Fleet CyWatch Steering Committee – and included cybersecurity organizations
- Utilize ATA’s TSC membership and ﬂeet incident notification awareness
- Provide cybersecurity training and education
- Survey and benchmark trucking cybersecurity programs
- Enhance the image of trucking advanced technology through stakeholder, government, and general public connections