AFTC Member Benefits
- AFTC provides the expertise in regulatory issues (both federal and state) that effect your operation;
- AFTC is the voice of the industry on Capitol Hill and the regulatory agencies that have oversight of the industry;
- AFTC, in co-operation with state trucking associations, can assist in local enforcement issues that you feel may be incorrect;
- In joining AFTC, you have a voice in setting policy that affects your industry;
- In joining the AFTC you have an advocate working for you.